Country Of Origin :Germany
A dispenser with a reagent recirculation system for manual dispensing directly from the reagent bottle. Available in six different volumes.
Uncompromising reliability - years of experience gained by Hirschmann in liquid handling are reflected in the perfection embodied in ceramus® and absolute attention to detail. The graduation gauge and digital volume configuration engagement guarantee consistent precision and volume dispensing and ensure reproducible results – absolutely independent of the user. The dispensing piston made of high-purity aluminium oxide ceramic and the DURAN® glass cylinder guarantee a maximum level of chemical and thermal resistance. The high-quality materials in all parts conveying medium enable use within a temperature range from 4° C to 50° C. The complete unit can be steam sterilised at 121° C without dismantling.
A special HF version designed for dispensing very aggressive media is also available. The piston and cylinder are made of high-purity aluminium oxide ceramic, the valve seats and balls are ceramic and valve springs are made of platinum / iridium.
Overview of details:
- Piston made of high-purity aluminium oxide ceramic
- For fixed and variable volumes, from 0.2 mL to 60 mL
- The complete unit can be steam sterilised at 121° C without dismantling
- Free rotation
- Media recirculating system for simple and rapid venting without reagent loss
- User-independent, reproducible volume dispensing
- Digital volume configuration engagement, calibrated for a lifetime
- Robust ejection unit
- Threaded suction hose fitting
- Optimum chemical and thermal resistance of parts conveying medium
- Individual quality certificate with conformity certificate