The new multi-purpose centrifuge for dairy/food analyses
MADE IN ITALY
Astor Multi is a complete centrifuge with multiple applications for dairy and food analyses, such as Gerber, Mojonnier, Babcock, dissolution test, sedimentation test and normal separations. This new equipment includes a digital regulator with wide display that allows the user to set the desired temperature of the internal chamber, to adjust the centrifugal speed and even establish a duration time; pre-set values according to the official Gerber, Mojonnier and Babcock methods are stored in unchangeable special memories, so that the operator can easily recall them. Astor Multi has been studied to ensure the highest safety standards for the operator. 2 accessory rotors and specific tube holders are available: according to the needed methods/applications, the centrifuge can be properly configurated.
- Multi-purpose centrifuge for dairy and food determinations
- Digital display with 2 alphanumeric raws
- 4 pre-set methods can be immediately recalled: Gerber, Mojonnier, Sedimentation Test, Babcock
- 1 free memory for any customized application
- Different values of temperature, time and speed can be set
- Range of adjustable temperature: from room value to 75°C
- Range of adjustable speed: from 500 to 1.300 rpm, increasable by 1 rpm
- Range of adjustable time: from 1 minute to 9.999 minutes, with 1-minute steps
- 2 rotors and 2 different accessory tube/bottle holders
- Dimensions: 70 x 60 x 37 cm (w x d x h)
- Weight: 44 kg., without rotors
- Weight of the accessory rotors: Rotor G/B/S = 7,5 kg.; Rotor M = 1,7 kg.
- Power consumption: 1.500 W
- Code no. RT60350GBS - Rotor G/B/S for Gerber, Babcock, Sedimentation/Dissolution Test and normal purposes, 24 places (holders/adapters are not included)
- Code no. RT60350M - Rotor M for Mojonnier, 8 places
- Code no. PP6035002 - G/S stainless steel holder, for one Gerber or Sedimentation Tube (max. 24 holders/Rotor G/B/S)
- Code no. PG6035002 - B stainless steel holder, for one Babcock bottle (max 24 holders/Rotor G/B/S)
- Various codes - Tube adapters for different centrifugal tubes (max 24 adapters/Rotor G/B/S), diameter upon request
- Various codes - Babcock and Mojonnier glass bottles and caps, Gerber butyrometers and caps, Sedimentation/Dissolution glass tubes, etc.