Analyses of fat, proteins, lactose and SNF in milk - 5 keys...2 minutes...0 problems!
Made in ItalyAutomatic instrument for the quick determination of the traditional contents in milk samples. Based on a special application of the ultrasonic technique, Speedy Lab requires no sample preparation, homogenization or heating, consumables or chemicals. Its high flexibility and reliability, along with a very competitive price, put Speedy Lab on the top of the user’s choices for the laboratory routinary milk analyses. Excellent to cover the small and medium daily routines.
- Analysis of fat, proteins, lactose, salts, density and dry matter (SNF) in different kinds of milk
- New and user-friendly interactive menu for analyses and calibrations
- Simple calibration procedure, by keyboard or by a PC, for 3 different kinds of samples
- Results in about 90 seconds, without the need of the operator's presence
- Preparation, homogenization and heating of samples are unnecessary
- No need of consumables or chemicals
- Aspiration of the sample from every kind of container by means of a precision pump
- Extendable sampling pipe
- Separation of the inlet channel of the sample from the outlet one of the waste: total absence of carry-over
- Calibration and data-handling software included
- Certification according to Russian GOSS Institute
- Measurement ranges and accuracy:
- Fat: from 0,01% to 25,00% ± 0,10%
- Lactose: from 0,01% to 6,00 ± 0,20%
- Proteins: from 2,00% to 7,00% ± 0,15%
- Dry matter (SNF): from 3,00% to 15,00% ± 0,15%
- Salt: from 0,40% to 1,50% ± 0,05%
- Density: from 1.000 to 1.160 Kg/m3 ± 0,3 Kg/m3
- Sample volume: 15 mL
- Working conditions: temperature from 10°C to 35°C; RH from 30% to 80%
- RS232 port for PC and printer (the EP-50 thermal printer is sold separately)
- USB port for PC connection
- Power supply: 12 VDC for 110/220 AC voltage - 50/60 Hz. Car plug available upon request
- Power consumption: 65 W
- Dimensions: 230x230x205 (H) mm
- Weight: 4,5 Kgs.
Rating: Bad Good
Note: Plain text only!