CryoSpecial 1 Cryoscope
The entry-level cryoscope for a low budget!
country of origin : ITALY
CryoSpecial 1 is a single-sample automatic equipment for the rapid determination of the milk/cream cryoscopic point variation caused by added water, with analytical performances according to the IDF-ISO 5764:2009 and AFNOR reference standards.
This equipment has a reading head with manual movement and the automatic beginning/end of the analysis: it’s the perfect solution for all dairies and milk laboratories with a limited budget or a small number of test/day.
Sample capacity: single sample
- Setting of the real cryoscope value to calculate the added water %
- Bath with Peltier cells controlled by software
- Induced ventilation
- Operating ambient temperature: +5°C to 36°C
- Automatic calibration
- NO cooling liquid is needed
- Lash and agitation width controlled by software
- Selectable °C, °Hortvet and water% units
- Sample volume: 2 or 2,5 ml
- Analysis duration: about 3 minutes/test
- Warm up time: about 5 minutes
- Resolution: ±0,0005°C
- Reproducibility (bovine milk): ±0,0025°C
- Power supply: 110/220 V, 50/60 Hz, max. 90 W
- Dimensions: 285 x 380 x 450 mm (w x d x h – with head up)
- Net weight: about 10 Kgs.
Rating: Bad Good
Note: HTML is not translated!