Wire Crimp Pull Sensor
MADE IN USA
Wire Crimp Pull Sensor Model MR06-200
The MR06-200 wire crimp pull sensor is a hand-operated solution for measuring wire crimp pull-off forces. The ergonomic handles and convenient tensioning mechanism make field measurements a breeze for applications up to 200 lbF (1,000 N). Squeeze the handles together to increase tension on the sample until a break occurs. The peak force is recorded by a Mark-10 indicator. A rotating turret with slots of multiple sizes accommodates a wide range of wire diameters, up to 0.25 in. (6.4 mm).
Features and specifications:
- Member of the Plug & Test™ family of interchangeable sensors and indicators
- Ergonomic handles and convenient tensioning mechanism
- Measures pull forces
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration with data is included. If the sensor is ordered with an indicator, a certificate for the set (indicator + sensor) can be supplied upon request, at no additional charge.
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% of full scale + indicator
- Weight: 2.5 lb [1.2 kg]
- Slot dimensions (in [mm]): 0.03 [0.8], 0.05 [1.3], 0.06 [1.5], 0.08 [2.0], 0.09 [2.3], 0.11 [2.8], 0.13 [3.3], 0.14 [3.6], 0.16 [4.1], 0.17 [4.3], 0.19 [4.8], 0.20 [5.1], 0.22 [5.6], 0.24 [6.1], 0.25 [6.4]
- Warranty: 3 years