Wire Crimp Pull Tester
MADE IN USA
The WT3-201 wire crimp pull tester is designed to measure the pull-off force of
crimped wire and tube terminations. An ergonomic lever allows for easy
application of up to 200 lbF (1,000 N) of crimp pull force. Adjustable wire
terminal grip contains multiple slots for wire diameters up to
AWG 3 (0.25 in [6.3 mm]). The tester accommodates most insulation types.
Samples can be sent to Mark-10 for evaluation prior to purchase.
A large, backlit graphic LCD displays easy-to-read values, including
real-time force, peak force, programmable pass/fail limits, units
of measurement, and more. Data can be transferred to a PC or other
data collector via USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), or analog outputs.
An analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation
of applied force.
On-board data storage for up to 1,000 readings is included, as are statistical calculations and output to a PC. Unique automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes.
An optional ring terminal fixture may be used to secure ring terminations,
and an optional carrying case makes transportation simple and safe
- Measures real-time and peak force values
- Ergonomic lever operation produces 200 lbF [1,000 N]
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), and analog outputs
- Automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak force values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- CE mark