Aflatoxin M1 Determination in milk New rapid test (10’) for Aflatoxin M1 determination in milk according to European limits
The new Quick Afla M1 Strip Test kit allows the rapid and visual qualitative / semiquantitative determination (10 minutes) of Aflatoxin M1 in milk samples. The results become quantitative when the kit is used in combination with the RDS-1500 PRO Strip Reader.
The assay can be realized in 2 easy steps: the milk sample is added to a reaction well which contains a lyophilized reagent, mixed and incubated at room temperature for 5 minutes. Then a test strip is inserted in the reaction well and incubated for another 5-minute step.
The test requires no incubator !
All that is needed for the analysis comes with the kit, including a reusable 200 μL micropipette and the disposable tips: therefore the test can be performed everywhere. Quick Afla M1 Strip Test can be stored at 2°-8°C for 12 months from date of production.
· 10’-rapid test: it can be performed everywhere in 2 easy steps
· No need of any incubator at all
· It can be performed on any bench, regardless of the room temperature value
· Very simple interpretation of results, either visual or by means of the RDS-1500 PRO Strip Reader
· Qualitative/semi quantitative results with cutoff at 50 ppt, with visual reading
· Quantitative results with the RDS-1500 PRO Strip Reader, within the range 10 - 350 ppt approx.
· Suitable to every kind of milk, even if preservatives are present
· Low cost/test & Long shelf life
· At the end of the 2nd incubation step, observe the test strip and its lines:
· T-Line is more intense than C-Line: the concentration of Aflatoxin M1 in the sample is lower than 50 ppt.
· T-Line is as intense as C-Line: the concentration of Aflatoxin M1 in the sample is equal to approx. 50 ppt.
· T-Line is less intense than C-Line: the concentration of Aflatoxin M1 in the sample is higher than 50 ppt.
· T-Line is absent, only C-Line is visible: the concentration of Aflatoxin M1 in the sample isstrongly positive (equal to
or higher than 300-400 ppt).
· Quick Afla M1 Strip Test also gives an approximate indication of Aflatoxin M1 concentration according to the proportion of the intensity level of the two lines.