The ultimate solution for fast and reliable oxygen permeation testing of multiple bottles, packages or films.
Based on our proven oxygen transmission rate (OTR) instrumentation range, the versatility of the 8701 oxygen permeation analyzer allows flexible testing on multiple bottles, packages or films. The 8701 offers a range of optional adapters to provide versatile package testing of films, containers, canisters, pouches, bags, closures and more. Adapters can also be specially designed for your application.
||Packages 0.00004 to 2000 cc/pack/day
||Films 0.04 - 100,000 cc/m2/day
|Test temperature range:
|Controlled RH testing:
||Dry and unknown wet RH (assumed saturated or 100% RH)
||NIST referenced films and certified gases
||760 x 590 x 350 mm
Features & Benefits:
- Measure 11 samples simultaneously - individually started, stopped or delayed. Easy sample connection and rapid measurements make the 8700 and 8701 the most efficient permeation analyzers available.
- Ultra fast testing - the fastest stabilisation time for permeation measurement. Saving out-of-specification production time. Testing can be done in as little as 3 hours.
- These analyzers are set up to eliminate errors and reduce operator training.
- Confidence in your permeation measurement - the proven coulometric sensor provides you with reliable, repeatable and accurate measurements, time and time again.
- Simple Windows based software control - easy to set up with Quickstart stored testing configuration settings and clear concise results presentation.
- Low Running Costs, no special gases required. Industrial grade nitrogen is all you need.
Ideal for flexible testing of different
- Pet food pouches
- Pharmaceutical packaging
- Cereal packages
- Complete packaging
- Barrier films
- Fruit juice containers
- Pet bottles