Oxygen Permeation Analyzer
Modular systems for precision oxygen analysis of packaging film barriers.
The 8001 is a versatile and easy to operate oxygen permeation analyzer with 2 stations for testing films or packages. Offering the highest quality coulometric oxygen sensor in the market with the lowest replacement cost, this instrument provides extremely fast purge down times and accurate readings at the lowest levels. With widest measurement range in the market, this analyzer can be used for research and development permeation testing and has the speed required for use in Quality Control testing.
The 8001 oxygen permeation analyzer offers precision temperature, humidity and flow control providing consistent and repeatable test conditions. With a wide sample temperature range and a controllable Relative Humidity range, this oxygen permeability tester is able to provide the fastest changeover from wet to dry sample runs.
Expansion modules are available for up to twelve simultaneous oxygen permeation measurements to increase testing throughput.
|Measurement range:||Films 0.008 - 432,000 cc/m2/day|
|Measurement range:||Packages 0.0004 - 2,000 cc/pack/day|
|Test temperature range:||5 to 50°C (41 to 122°F)|
|Controlled RH testing:||Dry (0% RH) or generated RH (20 to 90%)|
|Calibration:||NIST referenced films and certified gases|
|Dimensions:||533 x 533 x 305 mm|
Features & Benefits:
- Analytical Systems Manufactured Traceable to NIST
- System validation with certified gas or film for speed and convenience
- Wide measurement range providing research grade flexibility
- Flow, temperature and humidity control for ultimate responsiveness and repeatability
- Coulometric oxygen sensor enhances analytical precision
- Intuitive Windows based software
- Fast permeation results
- No liquid coolants, catalysts or special gas mixtures required
- For medical and pharmaceutical permeation testing, we can offer software which conforms to 21CFR Part11